Ma Williams would be pleased to help you permit and build a second unit on your property.  We are licensed contractors (both A1 and B1) and have the experience and know-how to help you accurately determine the costs for developing your property, so there won’t be any unpleasant surprises along the way.

Did you know?

Riverside County has changed its regulations as of January 1, 2015, in a way that streamlines the process for second unit permitting and development.

We look forward to telling you more about the benefits from these changes, as well as any other restrictions that may apply.

Don’t tackle these decisions on your own! You have a friend in the manufactured home business that stands ready to answer any question and make this process easier.

Do you plan to finance your new home?

Choose your floor plan